HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Visual Symptoms Treatment Center
Dr. Neil Margolis, FCOVD
Dr. Adrienne Chan, FAAO
3250 N. Arlington Heights Rd., Ste. 109
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
We are a full scope optometric practice dedicated to providing the highest quality vision care to children and adults in a friendly, comfortable, and professional atmosphere. With a highly trained staff and state of the art equipment, we go beyond 20/20.
Visual Symptoms Treatment Center provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Specialty Lenses, such as Bifocal, Astigmatism (Astigmatic, Toric) and Scleral Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems which can include or relate to
Dyslexia or Dyslexic, Sensory Integration,
Reading Problems, and Visual Processing, Eye Tracking and/or Eye Teaming Problems
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia (lazy eye),
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Poor Depth Perception (stereopsis or 3D vision), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) or Developmental Delays, including Concussions, Autism, Sensory Integration Disorders, Stroke, Whiplash, Cerebral Palsy, MS, Parkinson‘s, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Pre- and Post- Surgical Consultation
- Sports Vision Training based on Specialized Assessment and Testing. Find out about Eye-Hand-Body Exercises that Improve Coordination, Balance and Reaction Time for All Ages
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about Symptoms
of visual problems which
school, sports and life success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
optometrists, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, eye care, vision care, Arlington Heights, Prospect Heights, Rolling Meadows, Mount Prospect, Palatine, Wheeling, Buffalo Grove, North Brook, Des Plaines, Elks Grove Village, Hanover Park, Schaumburg, Carpentersville, Algonquin, Illinois, IL
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use